workouts

longwinded and dull. read at your own risk.

Thursday, August 10, 2006

i keep binge eating late at night. no more. ran this morning: 5k in 23:05. actually felt pretty tired going into it...general fatigue and calves ached. didn't feel any different for most of the run, but at least my condition didn't degrade. sped up to 14 kmph early on because of the guster song, but dropped back to 13 right after. at least i didn't run the whole thing at 12. if my calves don't feel any better tomorrow, i might take a day off and lift instead. that might just be the hunger talking though. really, what is my motivation? i watch smite videos every morning and it makes me late for work every morning. walking in heels doesn't help the calf pain at all. its bloody cold in this country. i think i detected an asymmetry in my run. i push off my right leg a lot harder than my left...tried to correct for it by staying on my left leg longer...not sure that it helped.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home