workouts

longwinded and dull. read at your own risk.

Saturday, October 14, 2006

second capieora class today. two hours...lots of lunging motion. my left quad is destroyed, whereas my right quad is relatively fine. i guess that's to be expected. also got a blister on my left big toe. annoying. my left kick tends to lag my right. i guess i should work on that. also need to work on not adopting a side stance. i'm not used to squaring my hips to my opponent...my instinct is to block with the wrong arm. i wonder how far i'll go in this...most of the classes are too early for me to attend. the professor of capieora, zen, has wise eyebrows and calm eyes. he needs to be in a kungfu movie...seed of the dragon or something. i need to stop eating so many chips if i'm gonna feel bloated and salty for days afterwards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home