workouts

longwinded and dull. read at your own risk.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

yesterday:

did tuesday week 2 pb and strength...pb pushups are hard! i dont' feel anything in my arms today, but i'm wary of the second day sore (stinker!). abs are still sore from like three days ago. then did 30 min relaxed elliptical (resistance 9) while chatting with bri and alicia. time flies when you're talking about frisbee.

before gyming i ate three chocolate bars. i have absolutely no self control. none. and then after gyming, bri and i went to a sketchy but famous noodle stand. they messed up my order so i ate the pig knuckle soup noodle (not bad, incidentally). then went home and finished building my knock-off lego pirate ship while gnashing on the chocolate covered apricots that alicia gave me (she also bought me a bart simpson kinder surprise! SURPRISE!). incidentally i stayed up way later than i was supposed to and didn't gym this morning. didn't shower either. yay me! i think i'm gonna take tonight off and go back to morning gym schedule tomorrow. i'm sleep-dep exhausted...but i like it cuz it reminds me of mit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home